Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Look! It’s a….

BEAR!!!  We have seen bear crossing signs in the past and have always joked about looking for them.  Grant kept saying “I really want to see a bear” and I really thought our chances were slim to none.  So when we saw a sign near Grandy, NC we thought nothing of it.  Dennis and the boys had been seeing deer in fields so I was looking for a deer when I said, THAT WAS A BEAR!  The boys looked back and saw something black as Dennis pulled over and turned around.  2 other cars pulled over with us and we all just watched the bear for awhile.  I joked that I had taken 400 pictures of the bear but I did get a few that were pretty good.  It was exciting to see.

trip 2011 (266)

This was what I saw…then it got spooked a few times and ran into the trees, but would come back out to eat again.

trip 2011 (279) trip 2011 (272)

No comments:

Post a Comment