Tuesday, July 12, 2011

First Photo Shoot

I think scheduling and dressing a presidential photo shoot would have almost been easier.  Dennis asked what to wear and I said white t’s and blue jeans to go with the construction theme.  He and the boys started in on it being too hot, not having worn jeans in forever and that now most construction workers wore shorts and boots-not!  So we drug out white t-shirts which should have been easier since the boys all wear white t’s under everything.  How bad could it be?  WORSE!  Preston’s were stained (how? I have no clue), Grant’s was wayyyy too short, Dennis did not have one etc.  We were fussing about pants and shirts when Dennis decided to wear OVERALLS and NO shirt!  I will not post THAT picture!  We were all crying we were laughing so hard.  Finally we were all dressed in some way, shape or form and off we went.  Overlook the stains, wrinkles and size problems and I think the pictures are cute, I mean nice.  I wanted to take the first pictures before they boarded up and wrapped the house which they did the next day!  We just made it!  Aren’t the hats cute, I mean-great!

 Picture 038 Picture 039 Picture 042 Picture 044 Picture 045

Picture 047

It was really hot!  Ryan wilted.

Picture 049

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so CUTE!!! Boy if I was there taking those pics I would have had you doing some posed for sure. Dennis and the boys would have LOVED it:)

    PS: click and drag your pics so they are bigger. Then I won't have to squint to see you:)

    ReplyDelete