The house has been boarded and wrapped. We are now waiting for the roof trusses to be sent. Hopefully Monday. I have to pick out fixtures and shingles this weekend!
In other news I have a new favorite thing…Jen and Bree..you will LOVE it too. PINTEREST! check it out. You can look at other people favorite things and PIN them to your boards. You can keep track of ideas and things you like from web sites. I used to tear things out of magazines and then have a stack of torn up paper to sort and file. This is the same but for the 21st century!! I am still a “baby” pinterest user and learning slowly :) My classroom was moved to the POD without me so that was nice. I hope. I know it will be a mess and I only get one extra day of pay to sort it out (before I report back to work-soon UGH!) My kitty has been loving me being home all day. She goes in and out all night and wants to play all morning.
who knew playing under the dishwasher could be so fun?!
Ryan has been taking golf lessons and my dad bought him his own set of clubs. He is loving it.
I am also working on my 25th class reunion and a beach trip I have to chaperone the same weekend!
Here are a few pictures of the house
hard to tell but they framed my big heated tub and my shower :)
Garage from back
right side
Left side
Can’t wait for windows and my front door! Roof next week! Thanks for checkin in!
The house is looking great and I love the photo shoot :-) I will check out Pinterest! Miss ya!
ReplyDelete