Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fall Fun

PA130022

Grant’s Birthday Breakfast…15 …passed his test and has his permit

and is DRIVING!!!!

PA200097PA180034

Ryan killed his first squirrel.  Dennis is teaching him how to clean it while Sport watches

 

Homecoming @ NBHS:

Community Pep Rally on Main Street

(Preston 8 and Grant 11)

PA180029PA180032PA180033

School Pep rally Friday am…boys sat with football team on field

PA190035

PA190043

Lauren’s cheerleading group did a cheer and dance

Parade through downtown:  Varsity and JV football players walk first

Grant #11

PA190055PA190056

Preston #8

PA190060

Ryan riding with his rec league team

PA190066

Game Time….boys came out through a tunnel with smoke and spirit line

Both Boys had a great game.  We won 50-6.  Preston had an interception for a TD and Grant had an interception late in the game.

PA190081

Blurry…But this is Grant’s interception!!

The next day, I Made the boys go to the pumpkin patch and go through the corn maze

PA200089PA200092

PA200093

They would not pose so I had to take one myself to prove I was there

It is finally cooling off here…pumpkin carving next!

No comments:

Post a Comment