I am trying to add a few slideshows to the blog since I am so far behind and have so many pictures to share. One will be of the move, one of Dennis's Change of Command and one will be first days of school/Alabama. Hopefully by next week I can add the "finished" house :)
Things are going well. Dennis and I have really enjoyed the "re-connection" time we have had working together on this house while he has been on leave. I usually do this part myself w/ help after work and on weekends! He goes back to work on the 24th and I will be a little glad to have the house to myself some. Hopefully the weather wil get better and I can hang by the pool while they are at school:)
School is much better. They have friends and are getting up a bit better. It is still too early for me! Football is in full swing. Games will start in a few weeks. Still waiting on my gi-normous fridge...maybe Friday! I will take pictures I'm sure. I am a bit too happy about an appliance but it's all I have! I do miss Maryland and work....really I would love to be back getting ready for my little ones!
ANOTHER "ONLY IN ALABAMA MOMENT": While at football practice with the Varsity and JV teams, a horse got away from it's owner and ran across the road to the practice field, threw off a little girl (she was fine) and ran around and around the field. The varsity boys were on the field and the JV boys (w/Preston who is not fond of animals) were on the sidelines. The horse stopped and neighed and then went toward the sidelines. The JV team scattered and hid behind a water truck w/ Preston leading the pack! If only I had this on video we might be a bit richer! I was not there but my dad had tears in his eyes telling us about it and Preston's version was just as funny....a kid on the team said "only in New Brockton"!
How to Move in the Classroom
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment