and SNOW? in Alabama? in March? YES!!
My dad celebrated his birthday in February and I celebrated my birthday a few weeks later in March. In between my dad and I took the boys to see Auburn play baseball and basketball on the same day. I knew they were calling for colder weather but the groundhog did NOT see his shadow so I thought we would be fine. We HAD been freezing every night watching Preston and Grant play baseball so we were used to the cold. On the way to Auburn we had sleet and then flurries. We we got to the game we grabbed our coats, hats, gloves, scarves and blankets. During the game is snowed pretty hard for a short while (for an Alabama snow). Ryan was embarrassed by my dancing to the music between innings but I was only TRYING to stay warm. Auburn did win and so did we….free hot dogs for sitting in the row called out when the team had ? strike outs. (We will go back in May when it is warmer to get our hot dogs?). We enjoyed the game and the Auburn hecklers…they were very funny – to us—maybe not so much for the other team.
See the snow???
The basketball game was warmer especially since heat rises and we were at the tippy top of the arena! We had a great time at both games and will definitely do it again!
Josh Bynes of the Super Bowl Champion Baltimore Ravens
Bo Jackson
No comments:
Post a Comment