Monday, July 23, 2012

More Summer Projects

Just a few small ones here and there right now.  We have not started on my closet or the bonus room but I did get a jump on the large flower bed.

P7130002P7130004

Focal points right now are my bottle tree ( I need to start drinking more) and the trellis with Jasmine

P7130003

This entire area will be a flower bed one day.  I planted about 6 or 7 small plants: heather, Black eyed susans, a butterfly bush etc.

P7230017P7230018

Dennis is off this week and he and the boys are tackling the wood/junk pile.  They have only found one snake so far ( a  rat snake).

I found a few projects on Pinterest and made one for school. 

P7200016

A flower pot with silly straws for each kid to choose on their birthday.

I also added a few things to the tops of my kitchen cabinets.  I copied the EAT letters from pinterest and it just made me remember that this was a small project I wanted to do.

P7230003

Ryan says that from some parts of the room it says FAT, because you cannot see the bottom of the E but if I raise it any higher you will see the wood it is on….oh well EAT, FAT: same thing Smile

P7230004

I still may rearrange but it looks fuller now.

Another project was to get the cat to go outside more.  It is going slower than anticipated but I am a softie.  She has discovered small lizards near my plants.

P7130008P7230020

and will lay on the porch with the dogs…

P7170014

But she prefers to lounge around in the house with her people.

I have a little over a week left of summer vacation.  I am NOT happy.

“This summer has gone by so slowly”, said NO teacher EVER!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment