Thursday, March 3, 2011

Polar Plunge

We have been having Spring like weather for awhile now but it is still cool enough at night for me to have a blanket at the baseball games (and gloves, a scarf…)  While my brother was here we were  sitting outside by my mom’s pool enjoying the warmer weather and Ryan kept saying “I want to get in”.  He got the thermometer out and started checking the temp but it had been in the shed so it was higher and kept dropping little by little when placed in the water.  So after some thought and an “I dare you” or 2, Ryan dove right in!  He swam a bit and then got out and burrowed in a large towel.  Luckily he did not catch pneumonia!  He said “what do I get if I do this?” and I said “SICK” and then he said “it better get on the blog!” So here it is Ryan…

P2270054  P2270055

Great action shot!!

 P2270056

It’s a little bit cold…now what"?

“SWIM”

P2270058

No comments:

Post a Comment