Thursday, March 24, 2011

Baseball Hot Shots

Grant’s season is over but Preston will play until mid-April.  I always enjoy watching the boys play sports. I take many pictures just hoping for one that will be great.  Sports shots are so hard to capture.  PLUS my boys always do better when my camera is off so in the spirit of winning, I have to put it away sometimes.  Here are a few HOT SHOTS so far…

P3210144

Grant played in the outfield this year: Right and Center

P3030088

Can you see the ball coming?

P3140124

Look at his foot!  I think it was close and he was jumping out of the way.

P3140126

A HIT!

preston hit

Preston likes this one….It was a nice hit.

P3210157

Playing 2nd base

 

P3210159 P3210161 P3210163 P3210166

watching the bat hit the ball

More to come…..

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! We had practice today and are suppose to get 3-5 inches of snow tonight! Opening day is Saturday...go figure!

    ReplyDelete