Monday, February 8, 2010

test

we had a problem with the computer and after I worked long and hard on the sock hop entry, it would not let me load it.  My savvy husband finally figured it out.  he makes fun of all this but did admit that he will love it when he is deployed…well he didn’t say “love” but he said he would enjoy checking in!  It’s a start!

This is my last week at home!  I start work on Tuesday the 16th.  I am going to stop by the school this week and look at schedules and paperwork so I know what to do the first day.  I am a bit nervous but also excited.  I am TOTALLY BUMMED that I am missing all the massive amounts of snow in Maryland!  I have only been gone 6 months and they have already had RECORD amounts of snow!  I KNEW it would happen when I moved away!  Now they are teasing us with snow here in Alabama this Friday and it will either fizzle out or throw us two flakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment