Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

We had a busy weekend that ended with a Beautiful Easter day.  With all the play business I never even got out my Easter decorations or the boys baskets.  When I checked Saturday morning I could not find them!  So between the plays on Saturday I ran to wally world and dug through the Easter leftovers with the rest of the procrastinators.  I saw a friend who suggested Rubbermaid containers or something they (or I) could reuse.  I lucked out and found these really cute containers in three different colors for $2 a piece!

P4080178

Finally got the boys up for breakfast and “baskets”

P4080179P4080181P4080182

Photo shoot time after church

P4080184P4080185P4080187P4080189

We were too loud and the dogs heard us!  They finally got tired and left us alone.

P4080190P4080191

All the Griffin cousins …we ate at Dennis’s families house (with my mom and dad too) and then later we Skyped with my brother and Janet who sent us a scavenger hunt and box of goodies.  It was a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment