Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What a difference a day makes

Drywall started and is all up!  In 2 days!  It was amazing to see them work.  They put up the ceilings and all of the walls.  Now the finishers come in and tape, putty and sand.  I am close to picking paint colors and just in time I guess.  Dennis and I now have to pick out a garage door.  We bought our double ovens and microwave this past weekend too...with several discounts + our military discount (Thank you Lowes).  Now I have to find the perfect and QUIET dishwasher.  I took many pictures of the drywall and all of the rooms dried in but I am using the laptop and having a hard time typing without typos and loading the pictures...miss my old program but that computer has died.  We hope to revive it enough to get the latest pictures of the house off.  That is why there is a gap between picture progress.  I will load as many as I can and will do more later when I download the program I like.
Other than the house progress....Preston has been moved up to starting defense, Grant made the basketball team and has games NEXT WEEK! and Ryan now has a clean room that we will be redecorating to get it ready to move.  Dennis is off all meds but is coughing and still has some speech problems at times.  The boys and I are on Fall break but Preston has practice from 9am until... and Grant has practice from 1-3.  We are having a hard time sqeezing in shopping and haircuts.  Guess we will go in shifts!  Tomorrow Grant will be 14!  Birthday post to follow.  Hope all of you are happy and well!
Drywall stacked up and ready


work in progress

Day one
Day 2


Day one



Day 2


Bonus room upstairs

This program is killing me so more soon


No comments:

Post a Comment