Like I said in the last post, Grant, Preston and I had a stomach thing this past week. I still don’t feel 100% but am fine. I was in bed for a day and a half and missed a day of work. Lucky Grant had it on the weekend and Preston was sick at school and stayed so he could practice football! Our football teams have not been doing very well. The JV team is improving and Preston has been playing very well. He runs the ball and has many tackles on defense. He has probably had 2 100 yrd games! Grant plays defense and special teams and has had a few tackles too. Preston does not get much varsity playing time so we can’t blame him for our loses :) Ryan went to an acting workshop and has been submitted to be an extra in a film in Atlanta. We are waiting to hear. He will be so excited if he gets picked. Dennis is off all medicine and continues to cough and have some speech issues but not bad at all. We were stopped at a roadblock where they were checking licenses and insurance after the game last Friday night and Dennis was trying to talk to the state trooper and I was in the back thinking “Don’t talk too much, he may think you are drinking” :)
We have one week until our Fall Break. The weather here the last few days has been cooler and beautiful. During fall break, we are going to really clean the kids rooms and get ready to move. We could be moving in 2 months! Still so much to do! I barely have time for TV but you know I am all over the new fall shows and season premieres! :)
Preston running after taking a handoff from his cousin Easton
Preston and Grant on the sidelines
Grant 11 and Preston 8 leaving the field
Preston 31 on varsity
Preston 8 as wildcat QB and making a tackle
Grant 11
Preston running the ball and Grant at the top left. It is so hard to watch them at the same time.
Last JV game this week and 4 more varsity…then on to Basketball!
No comments:
Post a Comment