We are now having to wait for our framer to be done with another job and ready to start ours. I think we will have several periods of waiting before this house is done. Hopefully that will give us time to pick out fixtures, trim colors to match the brick already ordered etc. It also gives us time to just concentrate on summer. I am finally finished with work!
From a bulletin board at work! woo hoo!
Now I just have to coordinate the boys’ workouts schedules. Grant will be joining Preston doing workouts for football, baseball and basketball this summer! They pretty much start at 9 and go until 7+ pm 3 days a week! Preston will also be taking a driver’s ed course one week and Ryan will be taking golf lessons each Tuesday! I need to schedule doctor’s and dentist appts as well as carve out time to scrapbook, clean and swim! We have new renters in MD so we will be heading that way to see one off and make sure the house is ready for another. I would like to take time on the way back to AL to see some East Coast sights we usually just drive by…any suggestions? The beach is just under 2 hours away and I hope we get there once or twice! Summer is just not long enough! :) It has been 95-102 each day for a week or so, with NO rain in about a month! The dogs just got out a ran to the pond to cool off. We found them quickly and drug them back to the hot backyard…poor things. They do have a baby pool with water to lay in.
Here are a few pictures from our unofficial start of Summer…Memorial Day.
Wrestling…..
Flipping……
Eating…..RIBS YUM!
Can't wait to see you guys!!! Wish I was off already too!
ReplyDeleteThe house progress is so exciting!! Looks good so far and I love the handprints in the porch! Sure am jealous that you are done with work. We have 12 days left!!
ReplyDelete