Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Preview

Rosie and Dennis did not bond too well but isn't she cute under the tree...so far it is still standing :)
Dennis was here to get the tree and decorate it...our biggest and best yet!
more to come, I promise!

I am alive and well, just busy. Dennis was here and is already back in Kuwait...life goes on. Busy with basketball, church, family and the holidays. I have taken many pictures and will post them soon. Here is a snippet of our Christmas.


2 comments:

  1. I know you are running a household and all but blogging once a month is unacceptable!!! Glad to see Dennis was able to be there for the tree decorating, it looks great! I'll get my Christmas cards out tomorrow so be on the lookout:)

    PS: Four kids refers to my sisters bun in the oven, NOT me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you and Dennis got to have a mini Christmas before he left...tree looks good, Rosie hasn't knocked it down yet! Can't wait to see more pics...and why aren't you following my blog??? I'm crushed! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete