Friday, June 11, 2010

Free to a… ANY home!…

Barking, Barking then a siren on 167 and no howling so I KNEW!

Midnight...no dogs. Left gate open and tried to go to bed

1:00am Sport returns and barks for his accomplice...Get up and close gate tell Sport to hush and go to sleep

2:00 am Sport won't stop barking, Look out and see Oz by the truck so I get up, open the gate and let him in

2:10am : Hear a weird noise like something is scratching the plastic water dish outside so I look and both dogs are on porch but I still hear sound...Turn light on ...it stops!!!MOUSE? behind the chifferobe!!

Right near where I sleep...

2:44: Still can't sleep thinking of mouse in bedroom...making  a plan...can't sleep on couch b/c I need alarm to get up at 7 to get Preston to the school by 8!

3:55am...wake up and think “hey I almost slept through the 3:00 hour!”

Back to sleep...no more mouse noises....but where is he?

Wake before alarm at 7:00!!

Will need a nap later!

 Picture 144

Used to be grass…now it is their sand box!

 Picture 145

Their “doggie door”… electric fence, wire going down on other side of fence (has hair on it :(), two panels (used to be) wired together, large block of concrete in hole and rake propped up after raking the dirt back in the last time!  Do I fill it with concrete and have them dig another one or just let them use this one but don’t make it easy on them???

Picture 147 Picture 146

FREE to a GOOD ANY home:

2 dogs: Brittany Spaniel and Golden Retriever

Both 3 yr old males

Either together or separately (recommended)

Will deliver!

No comments:

Post a Comment