I have to share another STUPID DOG story! There was a time when I would share funny kids stories when my boys were little…now- dogs!
Had a scare tonight! We got home from my nephew Caleb’s game…(they won) and I saw Ozzy so I figured Sport was still here too. (We always check to see if we have dogs in the mornings and whenever we return from being gone) I went to the bathroom, set my purse down etc and went to the back door. Ozzy came running but no Sport. It was almost really dark…late dusk I guess and I could see Sport by the fence toward a neighbor’s house right in the middle of our fence, laying really weird and not moving. I yelled at him, nothing. Ozzy was jumping all over me so I called for Preston and Grant to come and keep Ozzy away. I ran to Sport calling his name…nothing. I got close enough to see that his nose was in the wire like his was sniffing or trying to look under the fence. I was about to freak out…I lifted the fence and nothing. I then saw that he was not stuck so I grabbed his collar to try to get him out and he moved a bit. So I pulled harder so I could get him away from the fence and see “how bad he was hurt”….The *@^*#%*&^$*^#!! Dog jumped up and tried to sniff the hole again, hunkering down and looking at me. And at the hole. HE WAS POINTING!!!!!! All hunkered down like a cat would or like if he was going to try to slide under the fence. Then I yelled at him that he was a stupid dog and had scared me to death. He got all excited and started running around and back to the same spot! We got flash lights and looked in between the fences and all Preston could find was a frog. I put his shock collar back on..tight and told him I hoped it shocked his butt! STUPID DOG! I HAVE to get rid of the frogs!
No comments:
Post a Comment