Sunday, May 4, 2014

Preston is 18!

It is very hard for me to believe that Preston is 18, a senior about to graduate and move out of the house to attend college.  While it does seem a long time since he was born, it does not seem that long ago that he needed me to drive him everywhere!  He has truly matured this year and has become an exceptional young MAN!  We are so busy that I STILL have not cooked his birthday meal.  We did squeeze in a little get together with his friends which I missed most of because of a previously planned event.  He said he was too old for a birthday party and was moving out if I rented a photo booth.  I thought that sounded like fun.  He said NOT FOR BOYS!  oh well….they played whiffle ball and video games.  Dennis grilled hot dogs and hamburgers.  I promise to cook his birthday meal….”broccoli casserole” aka Chicken Divan sometime this week but not Monday because that is Ryan’s band banquet…maybe Tuesday. 

I have had to look through baby pictures for his senior yearbook, and several slide shows.  It has been so much fun!  Here are a few…

pbaby

Newborn

preston 3 mos

3 months

preston one year

first birthday

Preston blond

age 2 1/2

Preston in lappgradpic (2)

K graduation

pballoons (2)

Picture 036P7040127

Scan0007

one of the Senior pictures from last Fall

Keep on the lookout for cap and gown pics!!!

and if you have not seen the other posts…I posted 2 others today so check them out.  Had a free Saturday morning and evening…went to a Kentucky Derby party in between.  My horse was third!  Yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment