Ryan’s room. Ryan went to camp for a few days and it took nearly the entire time to go through his room. I did not throw away near as much as I wanted to. I let the million stuffed animals! I just hid them! I wish I had “before” pictures. He had so many jeans all the same size, I almost filled one whole bag with jeans!
3 full bags of clothes and one bag of trash plus a few pairs of shoes and a pile of clothes for a friend. The rest will go to the Christian Mission. Grant and Preston passed down outgrown clothes also and will clean their rooms (picture worthy) later today. They are helping their uncle this morning.
I took pictures and will tape them to his closet door so he knows what my standards are! "
Ryan will get back from camp this afternoon and head to an all star baseball game an hour or so from here. He plays at 8 pm! If they win we might be able to use Saturday to finish summer project #3…the pantry. It has been delayed due to Dennis’s truck needing work and his dad being in the hospital. Stay tuned.
PS. My niece Lauren loves these updates but will miss this one since she is heading to camp today…Hope you have a GREAT time Lauren!! Your room is next haha
No comments:
Post a Comment