Monday, June 18, 2012

My Hero!

One morning I went out in my PJs to get something from the car.  As I was walking back by the lawn mower, I saw a snake start unwinding off the handle of the push mower!  I screamed, threw the things I was holding in the air and ran into the house.  I could hear the snake hit the ground and slither away.  I yelled for Preston and he came and started looking for the snake.  He looked all around and even moved the van before he found it on a small brick ledge.  He shot it with a BB gun first and then drug it out into the driveway to smash it.  It was just a rat snake but I don’t like any snakes!  Later that night my “hero” put a fake rattle snake in the hallway and scared me to death as I was walking to bed in the dark!!!  He is still laughing…I am not!

P6080013P6080014

No comments:

Post a Comment