Thursday, December 1, 2011

Looking Good!

Lots going on this week with still more to come.  The hardwood floors are going down, the stairs are almost done, light fixtures are going up, heating/cooling systems are working and the garage door is in.  I have a few pictures to add.  I picked out cabinet pulls today and the bases will be set this weekend.  So excited!  Still hoping for a mid-december move in.  Of course that means we cannot put up a tree and decorate until then which is hard for me.  Luckily I have a tree and decorations in my classroom.

The boys are playing basketball.  Tonight both teams won in OT.  Preston and Grant each had pivotal points at the end of the games.  Ryan starts next weekend. 

On a serious note: Dennis’s dad will have major surgery for stomach cancer on December 13th.  Prayers needed for a speedy and pain free recovery.  They found it early and hope to get it all in the surgery.

DSC06647

Sod ready to be put down (already down-old picture)

DSC06649DSC06650DSC06651

Stairs look really good

DSC06652DSC06653DSC06654DSC06656

Love MY blue room

DSC06658

No comments:

Post a Comment