Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A quick update

What a crazy 3 weeks it has been and it shows no signs of slowing down.  Dennis has been battling an ear infection for 3 weeks.  It has led to much pain, Bell’s Palsy and now involuntary coughing and speech problems.  Waiting on referral for MRI and EEG.  Docs think it is viral and an interesting case!  I started back to school and will post before an after pictures of my room soon.  Doing home visits and parent referrals now.  The boys started school yesterday. It is an “even year”  Preston 10th, Grant 8th and Ryan 6th.

Picture 076

The house is coming along well.  The guy that is in charge of the framing dove into a shallow area and broke his neck!!  Not bad as neck injuries go.  He will miss about 3 months of work.  His crew is still working and my dad is checking daily.

Picture 078

Of course it has rained EVERY day lately!!

Picture 077

Dennis will kill me- but right now he can’t yell so ….here is a picture of him picking out toilets for the new house!  Note his smile is not as crooked…making progress I hope.

OH….I DID survive white water rafting but was thrown out once…scary at first and then I just floated down the lazy part of the river on my back…beautiful and peaceful.  Pictures soon.

More soon when I have a little more free time….hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment