Tuesday, April 26, 2011

WELCOME HOME DENNIS!!

Dennis returned from his year-long deployment on Monday evening.  We are so glad that he returned safely and also very proud of him for his service.  They had a short welcome home ceremony.  The Army band played as they marched in…a few words were said and they released the soldiers to their anxious family.

P4250080

Waiting

P4250088

Here they come..

P4250094

Dennis in formation

P4250096

Finally…..HUGS! and pictures

P4250101P4250103

Dennis and his parents

P4250110P4250111P4250112

More hugs

P4250108

The ceremony was held inside the Aviation Museum 

          P4250115

Papa showing them inside a Chinook

P4250117 P4250118 P4250119

The boys taking Dad’s bags to the van

P4250122

They loaded the van

P4250123

LTC Griffin…re-loaded the van :)

P4250124P4250127  

Welcome Home snacks with family

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!! I am so happy Dennis is back home with y'all. I can't imagine being without him for so long!!! Everyone looks great and the hug pictures made me a bit teary. I was happy to see his face too:)

    ReplyDelete