Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year

2011….WOW!  Time really does fly…unless your husband is deployed for a year and then it drags :)  We celebrated the New Year with NYC when the ball dropped and then broke out some OLD tiny bottles of Champagne we got somewhere along with a bottle of Sparkling Grape juice that had been gathering dust to toast our (central time) New Year.  Ryan had two glasses really quick and then said, “I’ll sleep good tonight”!  Later he thought he was dizzy and we explained AGAIN that it was just grape juice.  I still think he thought there was a bit of alcohol in there :)  At 1:30am when I was snug in my bed but not yet asleep, Dennis called and wished me a happy new year.  He should be home late April so we are on the count DOWN now.

I am back at work and kids are back at school.  We have basketball games most nights of the week and Ryan will start another theater class next week….Life goes on….stay tuned!

 Picture 002

Crazy boys…so proud of their real wine glasses

 Picture 003

With my mom and dad..toasting 2011

Picture 004

Ryan…after too much “Sparkling Grape Juice” and Preston messing with him during the picture…boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment