I think I say this every month but I cannot believe that it is October already. I can tell by how far behind I am at work (progress report time). September was busy busy and it looks like October will be worse. Grant tried out for Jr High Basketball and if he makes the team, they practice tomorrow and first games are next week. He is still practicing and playing football!! Preston finished with JV football (3-3) and is now just playing varsity (extra point team and if we are way ahead or way behind :))
A few good tackles (ones I got good pictures of)
A JV Touchdown
On Varsity (#31)
Both Grant and Ryan are playing football too.
Ryan is the one hanging on in front of #22
Grant running the ball
September had 2 birthdays: Ryan’s and Dennis’s. We had a family gathering around the computer for Dennis’s. He got to watch the boys play football in the rain. We got a kitten, Rosie who we all enjoy watching including the dogs..
Ryan ran for and won SGA school Vice President!
for one of his campaign posters : Ryan is Sharp!
and I went to over 15 football games !
October will bring: another birthday (Grant will be 13!), more football, BASKETBALL, Fall Break –the only time to get Preston a haircut!, and the halfway mark of Dennis’s deployment!
Happy Fall Y’all!
No comments:
Post a Comment