Sunday, August 29, 2010

Cool Time in “hot”lanta part one

We took over 200 hundred pictures this weekend so here is round one.  My parents went with the boys and I to Atlanta, Georgia to see the Braves play and go to the Aquarium.  ON Saturday, my dad, Preston and Grant went to batting practice and got to get real close to all the players on both teams.  They loved it.  That night the Braves won 12-3 with many great hits including 3 home runs.  On Sunday, we dropped off my dad, Preston and Grant at Turner Field for the next game and my mom, Ryan and I went to the aquarium.  We all had a great time.  The aquarium was very cool and I saw some things I had never seen before!  Ryan loved every second of it.  The Braves were losing 6-1 as we were getting ready to leave the Aquarium to go pick them up after the game.  I got a text from Dennis (In Kuwait) saying that it was now tied 6-6 in the 9th and could go extra innings!  I thought uh oh, that would mess up my pick up.  Preston then called and said the Braves WON with a homerun.  After a few words with a police/traffic guy, I picked them right up on the corner and off we went!  Good games, great fun!

Picture 124

Boys after the game, outside the stadium

Picture 017

So close to all their favorites

Picture 021 Picture 025 Picture 033 Picture 040 Picture 049 Picture 068 Picture 075

W/ my dad by the large coke bottle above left field…it shoots out fireworks after homeruns and has an LCD display that changes all during the game

Picture 080

Showing off their passes to batting practice

Picture 085

Storm clouds but very little rain

Picture 087

Boys were so excited to see Hudson pitch

Picture 118

Braves won and the boys got to run the bases.  They gave them a  shirt and certificate.  There were so many kids, an hour after the game, we left and the line was still going!

Picture 120 Picture 121 Picture 122

No comments:

Post a Comment