For several years now, we have driven to Chesapeake Beach, MD to a little out of the way “beach” to look for shark teeth and sea glass. Then we spend the rest of the day at the water park in town. So this year was no exception. Friday actually started out cool and breezy. It was great after much hot weather but not water park weather. But it warmed up quite nicely and we all enjoyed the day. I have decided that I want a lazy river to go around our dream house, around my parent’s pool and back! Wouldn’t that be nice!?!
Walking back to the parking lot
Preston playing with jelly fish!
See the shark tooth? They were really hard to find this year.
..TO THE WATER PARK….
5 of the 6…missing Kevin
Teagan and Ryan
Think I got all 6 this time +1 haha
Ryan!
Preston and Kevin….down and ………splash!
Matt and Grant waiting at the top
A view from our lounge chairs…2 slides and the lazy river
No comments:
Post a Comment