All my “men” have left me to go fishing for the weekend and I am home alone. Ryan was worried about me but I said I would be OK….YEAH! YIPPEE! I have enjoyed the peace and quiet and have not cooked at all but I still did laundry, changed the sheets, shoveled dog $%^@, and did some school work. I have so many other things to do I don’t know where to start. I DID get my toes done, dye my hair and lay out in the beautiful sunshine with a nice magazine and my crazy dogs. I still have 21 General Hospitals to watch along with other shows.
Went to Dennis’s parents house tonight for a surprise birthday party for his Aunt Faye. She was very surprised and there were lots of people there….church tomorrow and I may go out after to lunch with friends. All in all not a bad weekend to be HOME ALONE!
As for the fishing report….had some problems with one of the boats but they have caught about 40 fish so far…everyone caught at least one. Kids had a blast today riding, running and playing around the campground. More fishing tomorrow, then they head home and get ready to go back to school after spring break! Fish pictures soon
No comments:
Post a Comment