Ryan on his first birthday!(it was a clifford cake)
My third little boy and last baby is now NINE years old. Seems like yesterday I was convincing Dennis to have #3. Boy am I glad we did (he is too). Ryan is our happy -go -lucky drama child who loves everything and will try just about anything. He is too cute for his own good and always gets the girls. We were waiting for the varsity football game to start and one of the JV cheerleaders runs up the stands to give him a hug! He eats hot peppers as an afternoon snack and will spend hours singing, making things out of tape and household junk and quoting TV shows! He can't decide if he wants to be a chef, art teacher or actor when he grows up. Life would be dull without him! Happy Birthday Ryan!
Three of his cousins ended up spending the night w/ us b/c their dad was in the hospital so we had a crowd at breakfast. It was 6:30 in the morning so we were not that chipper but I did make french toast with the customary birthday candle in it. Later my niece and nephews and I made cup cakes for Ryan while he was at school. My parents came over after school to see Ryan open his presents and have a cup cake. Then we (my dad and us) headed off to the HS football game. Ryan's big party will be next Sunday...pray for nice weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment