Baseball, Hot Dogs, Apple Pie and Chevrolet!! or in our case....Baseball, hot dogs, buttermilk pie and Dodge!
God Bless America and all who have served or are currently serving. I just watched part of the National Memorial Day Concert on TV and it will tug at your heart strings! We went to see it live a few years ago and it was very neat and moving. This year we are spending 6 hours a day at the ball park in a Memorial Day Tournament. Preston's team is 3-1 and will play possibly two more games on Monday. Preston is playing very well. He has too many RBI's to count and his defense has been excellent as well. You can see in the picture his war wound from Saturday. He caught the throw down from the catcher and tagged a guy out trying to steal 2nd! The guys metal spikes cut right through Preston's sock and sliced his ankle a bit. We thought he was jumping around because he was excited to get the guy out. I look a bit like a ripe cherry but it is fun watching them play.
The other picture is of the Twilight Tattoo that Dennis and I went to last Wednesday. We went to Gen Rowe's reception and then to the event. It was really neat and something that I have wanted to see since we got here. We have never gone b/c the boys are always playing ball. This year I thought I was in the clear until they added 2 make up games! So I had to farm all the boys out to different friends but it all worked out. That same day Houdini dog (Sport) got out again but we found him rather quickly with the calls of some nice strangers!
Life is busy as ever here but we are almost out of school for the summer so hopefully it will calm down just a bit. Hope you all enjoyed the long weekend and maybe I will have some more pictures to post if Preston's team win the tourney.
How to Move in the Classroom
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment