Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Heigh Ho..

sing with me...Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, it's off to work I go!  Yep this year we (my" costume buddies and I) were Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs!  I was Happy!  Our Principal was Snow White!  We were very cute and a hit at the parade.  However when we were without each other and Snow White, all the little ones called us Santa Clauses!  Just this past week a little boy looked at our speech therapist (Bashful) and said, "I see-d you with all the santas"...well he actually probably said "me" see-d you because that is one of the things we have been working on (I instead of me) but I digress... I also need to add that the oldest kid at our school is probably seven (preschool through 1st grades).



I just LOVE Fall at a Primary school!  We have had a really nice Fall here this year...some color to the trees cool weather and no rain.  Last weekend both of  my beloved football teams lost!  Our high school team made it to the playoffs but lost in the first round to the #2 team in the state!  Our defense looked good but we could not get an offense going.  Grant had an excellent fake punt from the goal line...he threw a pass on the money for the first down but I think we fumbled soon after!  He played QB for a few plays also.  Late in the game he got his SEVENTH INTERCEPTION and almost ran it back!  He also got blindsided one time.  As he laid on the ground he said he thought of his name and the day of the week and knew he was ok!  Then on Saturday, Auburn blew the first few minutes of the game and the last few minutes of the game!  That was enough to lose by 3!
We are now heading into basketball season.  It starts next week!  Ryan will play "B Team" and Grant will be on Varsity which means LOOOONG nights on hard bleachers several nights a week!  But I love to watch them play!

**QUICK post because it is December 30th and as I was going to "blog" about the holidays I saw this DRAFT...uh oh! ALSO a quick note that Grant ended up making the first team ALL STATE 2A defense!!  He was very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment