Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Odds and Ends that make our lives a little more interesting

Lost my camera and all the pictures on it so I started using my phone.  Now the camera has been found, I am ready to “blog” again and have pictures scattered over several devices.  Gotta love technology!  Anyway, I guess my last post was about the snow/ice days we had.  I am so over winter and we have not had it near as bad as most parts of the country.  I know we are always busy but I guess I never think we have many “blog worthy” events.  Then when I look back I see that we have done a few memorable things Smile
Preston had another senior night.  This time for basketball.
DSCF2831DSCF2863DSCF2996DSCF3002
With him on the court, with Grant on sidelines (thought this was funny), signs they had in the gym, Preston with his sign after the game.  He had a great season and we enjoyed watching him play.  He and Grant were on the court together several times which was neat.
DSCF3021DSCF3026
Ryan was selected for the first All County Honor band.  They played really great at the concert, especially since they played four songs they learned in just a few days.
In looking back over the pictures, I guess I had a few “interesting” days…
IMG_0250IMG_0332DSCF3201DSCF3203
100th day of school shirt with 100 band aides, my Go Dog Go buddies during Seuss week, me with the “sugar mamas” in the “talent” show at church (I am 2nd from right!)
We also celebrated several birthdays…Sandra’s, my dad’s, my Niece Autumn (pizza and pedicures!) and MINE.
DSCF2809IMG_0284
IMG_0345IMG_0358IMG_0312
For my birthday, I skipped a ballgame (UGH) and went painting!  It was a bit stressful but fun.  Also had ribs (yummy) and cake at my parent’s house. Oh and look at the ring that was in the Diamond candle…just the $10 version but it is a genius idea b/c I want another one to try again!
And Animals…they definitely make life more interesting…
The “farm” is growing.  We finished bottle feeding Lucy and had 2 more lambs.  The run and play and EAT.  Still waiting on 2 more calves to be born..hope it doesn’t happen on MY watch.
IMG_0304IMG_0362IMG_0299IMG_0309IMG_0266
Had to tow the gator from the pasture, some of our bees did not survive the winter but Dennis sees honey bees everywhere, our youngest lamb and Ozzy, still bringing us shoes!  Rosie can smell strawberries in the grocery bag when I bring them home…she won’t eat them but rubs all over the plastic container!  Sport is too dirty for a picture.  He has been digging somewhere.
See I guess our lives are much more interesting than I think.  Now that I have my camera back and some time…look for another post real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment