Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas Decorations 2013

Before I took down the decorations I finally remembered to take pictures of how they looked this year so I can keep or change next year.  So here are a few:

DSCF2475

Santa tree..looked better from front and with all the Santas on the hutch but did not take that picture for some reason

DSCF2476DSCF2477DSCF2478DSCF2479

Mantle…maybe last year with gold.  Would like to find darker stocking holders and maybe use the gold Santa pictures else where

DSCF2480

Found the train and put it up in the living room Christmas Eve.  Moved it under the tree after Christmas.  Ryan and the cat enjoyed it

DSCF2481DSCF2482

A bit blurry…I was in a hurry.  That is a nativity made in Bethlehem out of olive wood with an angel and cross on top of the Griffin Family Bible.  Last year had greenery

DSCF2487DSCF2488

Small Auburn Tree…may have to get bigger one next year.  And Military tree.  I ordered ornaments from all our stateside posts this year and a COLONEL one for Dennis

DSCF2489

Hall Tree with cane, hat, antique bowl with apples and greenery.

I decorated an old tree outside on the porch with all natural-type stuff…berries, cotton, poinsettias, birds and birdhouse etc.  It looked really good and I forgot to take a picture of it…shame on me.  Oh well this was a quick Christmas “Tour of home”!

No comments:

Post a Comment