Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

We had such a busy Halloween that I just realized that Grant and Preston never carved their pumpkins!  So Sad!  That really shows how fast they are growing up.  Ryan and I did carve pumpkins at a pumpkin carving party.  I had a hard time because my pumpkin was already a little rotten. 

PA230669

Mine was supposed to be a little scarier

PA230676PA230677

Ryan saw a picture and then carved this all by himself!

PA280701PA280702

Ryan went to a Halloween costume party as a Nerd!

PA300717

Trunk or Treat @ church had a country/farm theme so my truck was Old MacDonald had a Farm….with a moo moo here and a quack quack there….very easy

PA300719

Wesley Chapel kids!

Ryan was the only one who really trick or treated this year.  Grant had a basketball game away so my mom passed out candy.  Ryan decorated the porch (with my WHITE sheer curtains and much much more).  Grant ran around with friends for a few minutes after we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment