Sunday, July 11, 2010

Skype

Dennis got a laptop with a camera so now we can “Skype” each other.  We can now see each other as we talk.  I got to see Dennis via Video Teleconference in his office @ Rucker July 1st and the kids were so jealous. Dennis’s laptop finally got there and the kids started immediately.  I was driving home from another town and they were on the phone with me (cell phones) and Dennis (home phone) while trying to get it to work the first time.  I was driving as fast as I could.  It was so neat to hear how excited they were before it was even started.  By the time I got home, Dennis was “on” and they were yelling “hurry mom, we see dad!”  It was too sweet.  We have “skyped” a few times now and today the boys were “watching” the Braves game with Dennis.  I snapped a few pictures…too funny!

Picture 169 Picture 167 Picture 168

We see Dennis in a large box or full screen and we can see ourselves in a smaller box (bottom left).  We can also take a snapshot (which is now my laptop background!)  Technology is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment