13 days of school left for me and 10 for the boys!!! We are SOOO ready. I LOVE summertime with the boys. Last year was the summer of card games…we played all kids of games, new and old. It was great because we moved so we were in a house with no furniture, in other people’s houses, and in a motel. Cards are easy to pack! I have so many plans for this summer (as always) and most will not happen (as always) but I am going to try to hit them all! Some friends and I have already decided to keep up my tradition of a day trip a week: water parks, putt putt etc. I also want to be able to hop in the car and head to the beach for the day. We did a “practice” run the Saturday before Mother’s day and all went fine! :)
L-R: Lauren, Ryan, Preston, Corbin, Caleb, Autumn and Grant
Speaking of Mother’s day…this was my present to me!
A fisher price doll house! Now I need more furniture…”comes separately”! I DID get it so my nieces have something to play with at my house of boys
My parents are on a trip so we get the hardship of checking on the cat, garden and POOL! Friday night I started a new tradition of Pool Pizza Fridays! Nicki and the kids came and we ate and swam until dark! Then the boys and I went back today…and will probably go back tomorrow! Also trial runs for summer: Got to have the beach/pool bag always ready, cooler handy…
left over pizza, hot wings and veggies with dip!
Pool Baseball
Trying to all get on Preston’s shoulders
Grant chillin’
Home run!
The throw to 1st
The boys!
** Hey Dennis, you can click on the pictures and see them bigger<3!
No comments:
Post a Comment