It’s MY Spring Break. And boy do I need it. This new job gets more stressful everyday. I don’t do well with new things and in new situations…my new motto is a title of a book I am going to get… “Do It Afraid” :) Last week was a rough one and then after Spring Break, Dennis leaves and we have a HUGE thing going on at school…some team is coming to see the school and interview EVERYONE! I feel like I am the weak link and will tell them each time that they talk to me that I am new and split btw the two schools. I guess like Validation in Maryland and accreditation elsewhere. I will be glad when it is over and I have not been working on it for three years! I hope we come out great…we should. It is a fun kid friendly school.
Today I spent hours cleaning Ryan’s room and still have more to do! I said I was going to get rid of everything, but…I am as sentimental as he is. Then I took all 3 to the dentist. No cavities but Preston has to get braces ASAP! He has a tooth coming in sideways so that it is not pushing the baby tooth out. Ryan has missing teeth that have never come in. Dr says they are there just crowded and he might need braces later on….Guess I better keep the job :) Then Dennis took Preston back for workouts and I took the others to get haircuts. My dentist appt is tomorrow (another thing I do afraid haha) and then back for Ortho work up for P on Wednesday! Want to shop, and clean and lay by the pool the rest of the week. Dennis is off too :) But he and I both have lists for him to get done before the 27th.
Preston will be 14 on Friday. He has a girlfriend and I told him he could start driving down my parent’s driveway (1/4 mile) soon. He is growing up too fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment