For my birthday this year we went to Great Wolf Lodge in
Williamsburg VA with my friend Carey and her three kids. We left Saturday afternoon and came back Monday afternoon. We had a great time. Great Wolf is a kid friendly hotel with a huge indoor water park. They also have arcades, Mini golf, an outdoor pool and an interactive game called
MagiQest. Ryan and
Teagan did
MagiQuest while the other boys played in the arcade. Later we had to pool all our brainpower (plus help from workers) just to finish!..or so we thought!! We spent most of our waking hours at the water park. The first night was a bit rough, with Kevin throwing up and I somehow stubbed one of my little toes.
Kevin recovered more quickly than I did. I can still barely wear a shoe! Will probably lose that toenail. Yuck! Poor Dennis was supposed to be gone when we planned this trip, stayed home alone! I will try to post the link or just search Great Wolf Lodge. They have many hotels around the country. Well worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment